Corporate Retirement Plans
Company Risk Management
RCM Corporate Benefits create efficient and comprehensive strategies designed to manage your risk, retain your best employees and attract new talent to your business.
Fit. We will work with you one-on-one to determine the type of plan that best fits your needs. Choose from a wide range of benefits such as 401(k)s, IRAs, Pensions and more.
Education. Our customized services don’t end at the business ownership level; the same tailored service is given to each and every employee.
Process. We help you set an objective, investment time horizon and a risk tolerance level to create your custom-fit plan.
Questions you should be asking:
- Do the investment options in your plan continue to represent the asset classes for which they were originally chosen?
- Do you have an investment policy statement; are you following it?
- Do you know all of your plan costs and how they are allocated between the company and participants, including 12b-1, revenue sharing, and asset management fees?
- Is there a system in place for participants who retire or leave the company, to assist with rolling over plan assets to a new investment vehicle?
- Are all plan fiduciaries aware they are fiduciaries and are they aware of the meaning, responsibilities, and extent of their potential personal liability? Have all fiduciaries signed a fiduciary agreement?
- Are you fully prepared for the impact of 408(b)(2) and 404(a)(5)?
- Is your plan 404(c) complaint? If you are 404(c) complaint, is your plan currently covered by a Fidelity Bond?
- When did you most recently complete an independent ‘Benchmark’ or ‘Audit’ of your plan?
- Does your advisor work only at the plan level, or at both the plan and employee levels?
- Do your investment options include “model portfolios”, “lifestyle” type portfolio choices, or a “QDIA”?